Each year, MO AHEAD hosts an annual conference at a regional university or college. MO AHEAD members and non-members are welcome to attend.
SAVE THE DATE!
There will be no 2021 conference.
Please mark your calendars for the 2022 conference on Thursday, May 26, 2022 and Friday, May 27, 2022.
Professional Development Sessions
MO AHEAD hosts virtual monthly professional development sessions for members on the third Tuesday of each month from 12-1pm. Each session discusses current events and challenges facing the membership in their professional roles. Below are the upcoming sessions for 2021.
- February 16th – MO AHEAD Updates for 2021
- March 16th – Missouri Vocational Rehabilitation
- April 20th – Members’ Meeting
- May 24th – 9:30a-12p; Update from the Office of Civil Rights – Claire Fitzgerald
- June 15th – Using a Data Management System to Tell the Disability Services Story presented by Accessible Information Management (AIM)
- July 20th
- September 21st
- October 19th
- November 16th