In September 2017, the President’s Council on Disability at Missouri State University went through a revamp to refocus the vision and charge of this council. This panel session will be led and moderated by the Director of the Office for Institutional Equity and Compliance, who chairs this council. Come learn how this council was formed, the stakeholders involved, and how they collaborate across campus.
- Melissa Berry (Moderator), Director of Institutional Equity and Compliance
- Theresa McCoy, Director of Computer Services
- Jen Cox, Assistant for the Vice President for Administrative Services
- Chris Craig, Deputy Provost
- Brian Heaton (Computer Services Representative)
- Kristeena LaRoue, Associate Director of Disability Resource Center
Director of Institutional Equity and Compliance, Missouri State University
Melissa Berry is the Director of the Office for Institutional Equity and Compliance (OIEC) at Missouri State University and has been with the University since 2009. She holds a Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and specializes in Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Compliance. In her role as ADA Coordinator, she also chairs the President’s Council on Disability.